The sport of aquathlon consists of a cyclical two-stage event that involves swimming followed by running. Thanyapura’s aquathlon class will help athletes to refine their game both in the water and on the track, through improving stroke technique, streamlining in the water, pacing for maximum effectiveness when running, and overall posture.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- Swim Cap
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.