Thanyapura’s running posture class helps the way you position the various parts of your upper body as you run. Along with your running stride (the length and frequency of your steps), your posture contributes to your overall running form. Whether you are training for a marathon or just enjoy a jog every now and again, your posture that acts as an important aid in helping you get the most out of your running experience.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- If you have any injuries, please be assessed one on one and bring a medical certificate to participate in the class.
- Classes, coaches and venues are subject to change due to availability.
- All classes are on “First Come, First Serve” basis and subject to availability.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Club Services.
- Please be ready 10 mins before classes start to ensure they run on time.
MEMBERS & HOTEL GUESTS
STAY WITH US
JOIN THIS CLASS
JOIN 3-MONTH MEMBERSHIP
- Discounts available for block bookings for multiple sessions.
- Individual and small groups (2-5 people) sessions also available on request.
Book Your Class
Let us know how we can help you and one of our dedicated concierge team will get back to you very quickly. You will also receive a copy of your enquiry send immediately to your inbox.